Vulcan Safety Squat Bar
Safety Squat Bar Uses: A Safety Squat Bar is a great tool for strengthening your entire legs and back as well as increasing squat and deadlift strength.
The cambered portion of the safety squat bar actually pushes the torso forward. This aspect of the bar will force the lifter to maintain an upright position. The safety squat bar can also be a great tool for those who have shoulder injuries and unable to squat with a straight barbell.
Recommended for home gym garage gym use.
Safety Squat Bar Specifications
- Fully Welded Solid Steel Shaft
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Barbell Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Barbell Length: 91"
- Barbell Shaft Diameter: 32 mm
- Machined Hard Chrome Plated Bar Sleeves:
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 16"
- Solid Steel Handles with Rubber Grips
- Handle Length: 18"
- Handle Diameter 25 mm
- Distance Between Handles: 11.25"
- All provided measurements are approximations
- Military Spec Black Denier Nylon Covers - High Density Foam Padding
- Weight Capacity: tested to 750 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years on barbell and sleeves. 30 days on padding and nylon covers
- Note: We do not accept returns for minor scrapes that can occur during mishandling by shipping carriers
- Actual Item appearance can vary slightly from images or renders on our website.