Simply look for the logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. Free shipping is to the Continental US Only.
- Bumper Plates, Equipment Packages, Bumper Plate & Bar Sets, and GHD's Ship Free to South Eastern, North Eastern, and Mid Western Regions of the Continental United States. South Western & North Western Regions of the United States require an additional Shipping Fee as listed on individual product pages. Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and locations outside of the continental United States will require a shipping quote. Please contact us for these rates.
- All bumper plate sets, bumper plate & Olympic Bar packages, equipment packages and other heavy items can possibly ship via LTL freight. If you live in an area that is not accessible to a full-sized freight truck (18 Wheeler) contact us to make other shipping arrangements to avoid shipping delays (typical residential areas are accessible).
- You will be responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not the driver. If you require a truck with a lift gate to deliver, please contact us to purchase these extra services. Lift Gate service is $45.00. The liftgate equipped truck will lower the pallet from the truck to the ground. The freight driver is not required to put the freight inside your home or in your driveway/carport and can lower the freight curbside or wherever he or she feels it is safe to do so.
- Bumper plates that are shipped via freight are packaged in individual boxes and strapped to a pallet. The boxes can be removed from the pallet by hand. There is no need for special equipment or a forklift. Estimated times of delivery generated by carriers are simply approximations. You will be called by the carrier to schedule an appointment for residential freight deliveries only. Freight deliveries cannot be scheduled on weekends. Please make sure you have provided a phone number that will be answered or your order delivery can be delayed.
- Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery or address correction are the responsibility of the customer. Changes to address after shipments have left the Vulcan warehouse will result in a reconsignment fee charged by the carrier. This fee is usually $85.00 or more and must be paid by you before the shipment address can be changed. If additional services are requested by you and billed to Vulcan Strength, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such case, all storage fees and/or return delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card. If you do not agree to these terms you must contact us prior to your shipment being processed to arrange special delivery options.
For LTL/Freight Shipments: When your shipment arrives:
1. Make sure the piece count ( # of skid[s] / # of box[es]) on the Bill of Lading matches the piece count on the delivering truck. Sign the delivering ticket short if pieces are missing, and call us while the driver is there. The driver must allow you time to count the box pieces to verify the receipt.
2. Check for any damages while unloading. Make a note of any damages or shortages on the driver's delivery ticket immediately. Keep a copy of the signed delivery ticket. Take pictures of the condition of the freight upon arrival, if damaged, before opening. If unseen damage is found after the driver leaves, take pictures and contact us immediately.
3. You have 5 business days after delivery to report any missing or damaged parts. After this period, the full replacement value of the items will be charged.
For Small Package Shipments: (UPS and Fed Ex Ground or Express, USPS). These shipments will generally be left on your doorstep unless a signature is required.