Black Training Bumper Plate Specifications
- Made to IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Standard diameter 450 mm (17.7165 inch)
- Solid Rubber Plates made from virgin rubber not recycled rubber
- Low bounce for safety low odor Safe for platform use
- Our Plates have been tested to 30,000 drops from a height of 9 feet without any deformation of the insert or damage to the rubber surface.
- Shore Durometer A 87.7 - 89.3 What is Shore Durometer? See Here
- Bumper Plate diameter: 450 mm
- Collar opening: 50.4 mm
- Insert type:Forged Stainless Steel, not a thin pressed or stamped steel like some others Inserts are actually anchored into the rubber, unlike most which are simply pressed in
- Our Plates have a thinner, low-profile design which allows you to fit more on the bar
- Bumper Plate Thickness. Our measurements are exact within 1\16" of an inch. We do not round our measurements:
- 10 lb: 7/8"
- 15 lb: 1-3/16"
- 25 lb: 1-3/4"
- 35 lb: 2-5/16"
- 45 lb: 3-1/8"
- 55 lb: 3-1/8"
- Weight tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Used for Olympic weightlifting, CrossFit®, functional fitness training gym, commercial gym, and home fitness gym use
- Warranty: 3 years on 55 lb, 45 lb, 35 lb, and 25 lb. 1 year on 15 lb and 10 lb