Vulcan Lat Pull Down Low Row Attachment - With 200 lb Weight Stack
Lat Pull down Low Row Description:
- The Vulcan Low Row Lat Pulldown is an an innovative attachment compatible with the Vulcan BYO, Standard, Absolute, and Slim Fit Power Racks. Seamlessly transforming your power rack into a multifaceted cable machine, this piece of equipment provides a broad range of exercises, from strengthening your back to sculpting biceps with curls, triceps workouts, belt squats and beyond.
- Our pulldown system comes with a 200lb weight stack providing a 1:1 weight to resistance ratio, ensuring an accurate representation of the resistance you're working against. For those seeking an extra challenge, band pegs are integrated for the addition of more resistance, and there's also an option to upgrade to a 300lb stack
- Adjusting the weight is swift and simple, with a magnetic pin allowing for increments of 10lbs. The Vulcan Low Row Lat Pulldown features a robust, matte black powder-coated finish and comes equipped with a Lat pulldown bar and low row bar. What's more, it is versatile, supporting a wide range of other cable attachments.
- User comfort is our priority, and we've integrated a pop-pin system for easy adjustment of the tread foot plate, providing solid bracing during low row exercises. The system employs high-quality cables constructed from steel braided wire, while the pulleys are made from durable, machined aluminum.
- This add-on requires and includes the Rear Support Crossmember, serving as an attachment point to conjoin the pull down to the rack for enhanced safety and stability.
- Length: 27" added to the back of your existing Vulcan Power Rack.
- Requires Vulcan Stainless Steel Cross-Member. Add here:
- Compatible with these Vulcan Power Racks at a height of at least 92"