Vulcan Prime Black Competition Bumper Plates in LBs
Black Competition Bumper Plates Description:
The Prime LB Competition Bumper Plates provide a classic look with a modern edge for any elite weight room or performance facility - all without compromising performance and durability.
* 5 Year warranty. Warranty covers steel discs departing from or rotating within the plate or plates breaking. Absolute Training Plates should not be used outdoors, on bare concrete floors, or dropped on rubber flooring less than 3/8" thickness. Intentional misuse, neglect or abuse will void warranty.
- Weights are guaranteed to within 10 grams of stated weight. Thinner profile than most competition bumper plates allows more plates on the bar.
- Raised lettering is coated with indelible ink that will not come off easily or fade like many other brands of competition bumper plates. Discs are glass bead blasted to provide great aesthetic look after multiple uses. The textured surface of steel discs lessens unsightly surface scratches and scuffs. Dead blow low bounce virgin rubber and rubber compounds. Rubber sits approximately 1.25 mm above disc to ensure a super tight fit and minimal metal to metal contact between bumper plates. Using the 6 bolt pattern disc to provide a more balanced and durable center disc. The steel discs of the Vulcan Absolute Bumper Plate are guaranteed not to depart from the plate or spin within the plate for the duration of the warranty.
- Laser etched rubber provides an excellent tactile surface for gripping these plates and minimizes the appearance of scuffs and marks that come with normal use and handling over time.
- Vulcan Absolute Competition Bumper Plate Sets are spot tested and mechanically drop tested 10,000 times. A more extensive test than any of our competitors. All Vulcan Bumper plates are manufactured in accordance with IWF specifications. We can only guarantee that Vulcan Absolute Bumpers will fit properly on Vulcan Barbells and other barbells made to IWF specifications. We cannot guarantee the fit on lower end bars that have not been manufactured with strict tolerances for the collar diameter.
Plate Diameter: 450 mm (IWF Standard is 450 mm)
Weight tolerance: Within 10 grams of claimed weight
Shore Hardness: 85-87
Collar opening: 50.40 mm
Insert type: Steel disc - Bright Zinc Plated, Shot Peened
Bumper Plate Specifications:
- 25lb (Black) - 35 mm thickness
- 35lb (Black) - 43 mm thickness
- 45lb (Black) - 54 mm thickness
- 55lb (Black) - 66 mm thickness
- Bumper Plate Set Configurations:
- 210lb Set includes one pair of each of the following: 25lb, 35lb, and 45lb
- 250lb Set includes one pair of each of the following: 25lb, 45lb, and 55lb
- 270lb Set includes one pair of each of the following: 35lb, 45lb, and 55lb
- 320lb Set includes one pair of each of the following: 25lb, 35lb, 45lb, and 55lb