Vulcan Tandem Power Rack/Half Rack
The Vulcan Tandem Rack allows two athletes to train on the same power rack. Optional Safety Spotters can be added for training outside of the rack, using the power rack in the way that a half-rack would be utilized. The Tandem Power rack takes up less space than a tandem half rack. Two uprights divide the rack and are used as weight plate holders as well as adding stability to the rack.
- Constructed of heavy gauge 3" x 3" - 11 gauge steel
- 1" holes (2" spacing) on all sides of uprights gives multiple options for attachment positions.
- Attach your dip horn to either side, rear or front, if you have space concerns
- Plate storage posts can also be mounted from any side
- Black powder-coated finish
- Black zinc coated 5/8" hardware
- Standard J-Hooks are included
- 1 pair of 1" solid steel Safety Rods Included. Competing brands use thinly constructed 5/8 steel and light gauge pipe.
- 7" x 7" wide foot pads for superior stability. Does not have to be bolted down to the floor
- Uprights are 91.5"
- Foot Print is 4' x 6.75'
- Standard pull up bars are 1.25" diameter. Two standard pull up bars are included
- Plates, plate holders, multi-grip pull up bars, pro-j hooks, and safety spotters are not included