Elite Rig Grip Strength Training Accessories
Grip Training attachments can offer diversity to the training program as well as just creating some really fun and challenging workouts. Grip attachments can also be an integral part of training for rock climbers, martial artists, wrestlers, and any athletes that rely on grip strength heavily in their practice. All grip attachments are made of heavy duty steel, powder coated in matte black and come with caribiner clips, nylon belts, and or mounting hard ware. Here is a brief description below of all grip work attachments and their use.
- Dog Bone: The dog bone has two 3" spherical ends conjoined by a 1.25" straight rod. The dog bone can be suspended from a pull up bar or attached to a kettlebell, bumper plate, etc for multiple grip positions and grip training routines. Included with the dog bone is a heavy duty carabiner and nylon strap.
- Hanging Light Bulb pair: Hanging Light Bulbs are sold in pairs. Suspend them from a pull up bar or attach them to barbells or kettlebells for some interesting and dynamic grip strength training. Attach them to bumper plates for some strenuous dynamic pinch grip work
- Nunchuck Grips pair: Nunchuck grips are two cylindrical steel implements with hooks on each end of nylon straps. Attach them to a pull up bar, kettlebells or bumper plates. Sold in pairs with carabiners and nylon straps.
- Door knobs pair: Can be bolted along the front and back of a 3" x 3" Cross member to form a hand by hand climbing obstacle on a rig or use them for pull ups.
- Handle (1): Use the handles for pull ups or run them along the uprights to use as a ladder. Use them for stretching or for assisted pistol squats.
All Grip Strength Training Attachments Ship Free