The Vulcan Standard 28.5 mm Olympic Bar
- 20kg Weightlifting Barbell
- Made in USA
- 28.5 mm Shaft Diameter
- Bright Zinc Finish or Black Zinc Finish
- 194,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Dual CrossFit Style Markings
- No Center Knurling
- Medium Knurling
- Grooved Sleeves
- Oil Impregnated (Self Lubricating) Bronze Bushings
- Double Snap Ring Construction
- One piece Sleeve (thermal interference fit)
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Warranty from bending, breaking, or sleeves seizing to rotate. Dropping unloaded bars on the floor, dropping a bar on its end, dropping bars on benches or safety spotters, dropping a bar with steel Olympic plates, any misuse or neglect voids warranty. We do not warranty the finish of any bar after use. With proper care and use, this bar will never become loose or dislodge and never requires maintenance other than an occasional wiping down with WD-40 oil to prevent corrosion. See Barbell Care and Maintenance Instructions.
Description: The Vulcan Standard is a finely crafted Olympic bar made in the USA. This bar is precision manufactured with very tight tolerances. Very minimal movement between the shaft and sleeve, which translates to a very solid feeling bar. Dual Oilite Self lubricating bronze bushings provide very smooth rotation and great spin. Medium amount of whip which is typical for any bar below 205k tensile strength. This bar has a medium sharp knurling. The knurling is exceptional for a mix of powerlifting, Olympic Weight lifting, and high repetition lifting of some CrossFit workouts. This bar is recommended for Large gyms and training centers, personal training, or home/ garage gym use.