305 lb Color Bumper Plates and Olympic Bar Set
Our Training Colored Bumper Plates provide a lower cost alternative to
our Elite Competition Color Bumper Plates. Our Color bumper plates mimic
the true colors of Olympic competition plates as mandated by the
International Weightlifting Federation - IWF: Red 55 lbs (similar to Red
25 kg), Blue 45 lbs (similar to Blue 20 kg), Yellow 35 lbs (similar to
Yellow 15 kg), Green 25 lbs (similar to Green 10 kg) and lastly Light Grey
10 lbs (similar to White 5 kg training bumper). We were very tempted to
make the 10 lb white but we decided the Light Grey was
the best for appearance sake with repeated use.
Colored Bumper Plates greatly improve the
aesthetics of your gym or training center and give a more professional
look consistent with major university and professional athletic team
gyms. An added benefit of the Proper Colored weight designation is that
it allows your athletes or trainees to identify their training weights
quickly by designated colors. Oftentimes, those who are uninitiated to
Weightlifting confuse the black 10 lb and 15 lb bumper plates as well
as 25 lb and 35 lb. These color bumper plates are made of high quality
rubber and have very bright color. It is normal for Minor color
variations to be present in small areas. Any plates that don't meet our
appearance standard do not ship. Plates are as they appear in photos.
You won't find a higher quality bumper for a better price, and we carry the longest warranty in the industry.
The 305 lb Color Bumper Plates and Olympic Bar Set contains the following:
- One Basic Hard Chrome Olympic Bar 20 kg - 28 mm diameter
- 16 unique Barbell options are available. Make your selection in the drop down menu
- Bumper Plate Weight Variants and Colors: 45 lb Blue, 35 lb Yellow, 25 lb Green, 15 lb Black, 10 lb Gray
- Multiple barbell collar options are available
- Made to IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Standard diameter 450 mm (17.7165 inch).
Rubber Bumper Plates made from virgin rubber not recycled rubber.
Low bounce for safety
Safe for platform use
Vulcan Bumper Plates have been tested to 30,000 drops from a height
of 9 feet without any deformation of the insert or damage to the rubber
- Shore Durometer A 88.7 - 89.1 What is Shore Durometer? See Here.
diameter: 450mm (17.7") - Collar opening: 50.4mm
Insert type: Forged Stainless Steel, not a thin pressed or stamped
steel like some others Inserts are actually anchored into the rubber,
unlike most which are simply pressed in
- Plates have a thinner, low-profile design which allows you to fit more on the bar
- Weight tolerance: +/- 25 grams of claimed weight
- For: CrossFit®, Weightlifting, strength training, commercial gym or home gym use
- Warranty: 36 months for 55 lb, 45 lb, 35 lb, and 25 lb Bumper Plates; 12 months for 10 lb and 15 lb bumper plates