The Vulcan One Basic Olympic Bushing Barbell - Hard Chrome
HARD CHROME VARIANT. The Vulcan One Basic is currently available in Hard Chrome Only! The end cap of the barbell is solid red as shown in the image
The Vulcan One Basic Olympic Bar is an excellent bar for Beginner to intermediate conventional strength training and/or CrossFit® Workouts. The steel used in this bar was batch tested and verified at 190 k tensile strength minimum. This bar is made from standard pre-heat treated steel rod of 28 mm diameter. The One Basic is a very affordable, highly durable, and effective Olympic bar that performs as well as, or out performs bars with equivalent specifications. This bar is not recommended or warrantied for commercial gym or CrossFit Gym use. This is a great barbell for home or garage gym use.
- 20kg Olympic Bar
- 28 mm Shaft Diameter
- HARD CHROME VERSION
- Minimum 190,000 PSI Tensile Strength verified by metallurgical lab analysis
- Dual Markings/ for CrossFit® - No Center Knurling
- Light to Medium Knurling - Recommended for Garage Gym/Home Gym use.
- Finely Grooved Sleeves
- Bronze Bushings
- Double Snap Ring Construction
- One Piece Sleeve Construction
- Free Shipping
- Not Made in USA
- 4 Year Warranty from bending, breaking, or sleeves departing or seizing. Misuse, abuse, or disassemble voids warranty. This bar is not recommended or warrantied for commercial gym or CrossFit gym use.
- Warranty: We do not warranty the finish of any barbell after use. With proper care and use, this bar will never become loose or dislodge and never requires maintenance other than an occasional wiping down with WD-40 oil to prevent corrosion. See Barbell Care and Maintenance Instructions.
Olympic Bar Testing - Over Inflated Barbell Specifications