Pegboard for Climbing
The Vulcan Pegboard is made from high quality hardwood, coated with a polyurethane coat for protection and finished with the VULCAN Stainless Steel logo at both ends. . Each Peg Board includes one 1.5" thick board and two easy-grip hard wood dowel rods, each measuring 6.5” in length and 1.19” in diameter.
The Peg Board is a traditional upper body strength and conditioning tool that has existed for many years and part of the Physical Education curriculum for many schools in past era's. It is also a popular tool for gymnasts, rock climbers, MMA athletes and anyone looking to increase their upper body strength in dynamic ways. A climbing pegboard can be a dynamic and challenging add on to a garage gym or a larger training facility such as a high school or college football gym, military training center or law enforcement/emergency responder training facilities. Vulcan uses a traditional design that has existed for many years.
- Maple Hard Wood construction.
- Polyurethane Finish
- Stainless Steel end protector plates Plates installed at both ends of the board with laser-cut Vulcan branding for a classic and professional gym look.
Please Note: Peg boards can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Ensure that you are mounting the peg board to a wall that can support the weight of the board and exerciser performing dynamic movements. Improperly installed peg boards can result in serious injury.
- Maple wood peg board
- 86” tall x 11.75” wide x 1.5” or 48" tall x 11.75" wide x 1.5" thick
- 35 Staggered Holes/
- 2 Pegs / Dowel Rods: Finished beech wood with light poly coat. 6.5” long, 1.19” diameter
- VULCAN Stainless Steel Logo Plate at Each end of the Peg Climbing Board
- 6 Counter Sunk Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware IS Included
- SHIPS FREE anywhere in the continental US. Areas outside of the continental US and APO addresses will require additional shipping fees