Pegboard for Climbing
The Vulcan Pegboard is made from high quality hardwood, coated with a polyurethane coat for protection. Each Peg Board includes one 1.5" thick board (95.5” tall x 11.75” wide) and two easy-grip hard wood dowel rods, each measuring 6.5” in length and 1.19” in diameter.
The Peg Board is a traditional upper body strength and conditioning tool that has existed for many years and part of the Physical Education curriculum for many schools in past era's. It is also a popular tool for gymnasts, rock climbers, MMA athletes and anyone looking to increase their upper body strength in dynamic ways. A climbing pegboard can be a dynamic and challenging add on to a garage gym or a larger training facility such as a high school or college football gym, military training center or law enforcement/emergency responder training facilities. Vulcan uses a traditional design that has existed for many years. It features 35 staggered holes along the approximately 8' Length of the wood pegboard and six counter sunk holes for mounting (mounting hardware is included). The full unit weighs in at 42 pounds.
- Maple Hard Wood construction.
- Polyurethane Finish
- Stainless Steel end protector plates Plates installed at both ends of the board with laser-cut Vulcan branding for a classic and professional gym look.
Please Note: Peg boards can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Ensure that you are mounting the peg board to a wall that can support the weight of the board and exerciser performing dynamic movements. Improperly installed peg boards can result in serious injury.
- Maple wood peg board
- 95.5” tall x 11.75” wide x 1.5”
- 35 Staggered Holes
- 2 Pegs / Dowel Rods: Finished beech wood with light poly coat. 6.5” long, 1.19” diameter
- 6 Counter Sunk Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware IS Included
- SHIPS FREE anywhere in the continental US. Areas outside of the continental US and APO addresses will require additional shipping fees