415 lb Color Bumper Plates and Olympic Bar Set
Training Colored Bumper Plates provide a lower cost alternative to our
Elite Competition Color Bumper Plates. Our Color bumper plates mimic the
true colors of Olympic competition plates as mandated by the
International Weightlifting Federation - IWF: Red 55 lbs (similar to Red
25kg), Blue 45 lbs (similar to Blue 20kg), Yellow 35 lbs (similar to
Yellow 15kg), Green 25lbs (similar to Green 10kg) and lastly Light Grey
10 lbs (similar to White 5kg training bumper). We felt that due to the frequency of training in
the various gyms and schools we supply and the fact that most of these
plates will be dropped on black rubber, we decided the Light Grey was
the best for appearance sake.
Colored Bumper Plates greatly improve the
aesthetics of your gym or training center and give a more professional
look consistent with major university and professional athletic team
gyms. An added benefit of the Proper Colored weight designation is that
it allows your athletes or trainees to identify their training weights
quickly by designated colors. Oftentimes, those who are uninitiated to
Weightlifting confuse the black 10 lb and 15 lb bumper plates as well
as 25 lb and 35 lb. These color bumper plates are made of high quality
rubber and have very bright color. It is normal for Minor color
variations to be present in small areas. Any plates that don't meet our
appearance standard do not ship. Plates are as they appear in photos.
You won't find a higher quality bumper for a better price, and we carry the longest warranty in the industry.
- The Vulcan 415 lb Color Bumper and Bar Package contains the following:
- One Basic Hard Chrome 20 kg Olympic Bar (other bar choices available in drop down menu)
- 16 unique barbell choices are available
- Bumper Plate Weight Variants and Colors: 55 lb Red, 45 lb Blue, 35 lb Yellow, 25 lb Green, 15 lb Black, 10 lb Gray (one pair of each)
- Collars are not included
- Made to IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Standard diameter 450 mm (17.7165 inch).
- Solid Rubber Bumper Plates made from virgin rubber not recycled rubber.
- Low bounce for safety
- Safe for platform use
Bumper Plates have been tested to 30,000 drops from a height of 9 feet
without any deformation of the insert or damage to the rubber surface.
- Shore Durometer A 88.7 - 89.1 What is Shore Durometer? See Here.
- Plate diameter: 450 mm (17.7") - Collar opening: 50.4mm
- Insert type: Forged Stainless Steel, not a thin pressed or stamped steel like some others
Inserts are actually anchored into the rubber, unlike most which are simply pressed in
- Plates have a thinner, low-profile design which allows you to fit more on the bar
- Weight tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight
- For: Cross-Fitness Training, Weightlifting, strength training, commercial gym or home gym use
- Warranty: 36 months and 1 day on 55 lb, 45 lb, 35 lb, and 25 lb Bumper Plates; 12 months and 1 day on 10 lb and 15 lb bumper plates
Note: All bumper plate sets, bumper plate & Olympic bar packages and other heavy items may ship LTL freight. If you live in an area that is not accessible to a full sized freight truck contact us to make other shipping arrangements to avoid delays. You will be responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not the driver. Bumper plates and Olympic barbells are packaged in individual boxes and can be removed from the pallet by hand. If you require a truck with a liftgate to deliver, you must contact us for an additional rate quote for these extra services.