REHBAND 5MM KNEE SUPPORT RX CAMO
Rx Knee Support 5mm – for medium support.
This 5mm thick knee sleeve benefits you in a varied training where you require both agility and support. The shape allows the product to follow the body’s motions. This creates a combined mental and physical frame to keep your body moving towards strength instead of injury. The knee support will guide your body in moving correctly without limiting muscle development around your knee.
The Rehband Rx Knee Support is classified as a medical device combining the key benefits stability, compression and warmth.
Together these elements improve your performance capability.
- Stability offers a mental and physical feeling of safety.
- Compression helps preventing injuries and increases your muscle memory of how to move correctly.
- Warmth protects your joints and soft tissues from injury.
- Patented anatomic construction
- Stays in place during workouts
- Higher muscle coordination
- Increased joint stability
- Reduced energy waste
- Fast warm-up and retained temperature
- Relief of knee pain
IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU MEASURE CORRECTLY!! These are not your run of the mill compression garments. They are medical grade, and are designed to be difficult to put on, giving you the maximum compression desired. You are responsible for shipping costs to and from if the incorrect size is ordered. If you fall on a midline, and are uncertain, go with the larger size.
When measuring, go by the largest measurement of the particular bodypart:
- Calves - largest circumference on the calf
- Thighs - top of thigh at the largest circumference
- Hips - widest part of the hips
- Waist - just under the bellybutton
- Back - just inside from armpit to armpit, NOT the circumference
- Chest - circumference around chest at the nipples
- Biceps - largest circumference of the biceps
- Forearms - largest circumference on the forearm
- Knee - circumference around mid-knee
You are most likely going to find yourself falling into multiple sizes when measuring for pants and shirts. Prioritize by the measurements of the lowest extremeties. Compression is zoned higher from bottom to top. When in doubt, go with the larger size.
Click HERE for Size Chart